måndag 1 augusti 2011

BZZzzZzZzZzzzzz

Last couple of days have been pretty weird. Been feeling super tired and unfocused. I think it's because I've been just sitting around here for so long.
Also, I've been stuck watching Evo 2011. It's like the biggest fighting game tournament in the world. Got so hooked that I actually ordered Street Fighter 4 the other day. I absolutely and totally SUCK at fighting games. But I love competing. E-sports is probably the best thing I know, ever. So I figured I'd give it a try. I'll report back on how my journey to becoming a pro street fighter player pans out!

Oh, and besides that, me and Jochen celebrated Arnold Schwarzeneggers birthday the other day. It was great. Alcohol, bunch of Arnold movies and some Super Nintendo. Hercules in New York was definitely the highlight of the evening!



Anyway. Been animating the bee dude. I have started the attack animation as well and it's turning out pretty sweet. We had to rework the mechanics of how the enemy behaves a bit, which ended up with us adding some extra animations. A bit more work, but it's gonna turn out much more awesome!

I'll try to make the next update a video. Either of me doing some animations or just some gameplay from what we've got so far! Now, sleep. Bye mother fuuckaaaas!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar