söndag 7 augusti 2011

OMGOGMOMGOMG SNEAK PREVIEW OF THE ACTUAL GAME!??!? WTFOMOG

As promised, here's a early video of some gameplay from Secrets of Grindea!



All the music in the video is actually made for the game by our awesome music dude Hampus! So besides awesome graphics and gameplay, the game will feature an awesome soundtrack as well! Hell yeah!

As I said in the last post, a lot of stuff is up for change and a bunch of things are still missing! Most noticeable in this video is probably the complete lack of graphics for the menu. Something we'll fix in the near future!

Also, we have a pretty bad ass crafting system that I didn't show in the video that works like a charm. I figured I'd save that one for when Vilya is done pimping out the menus and all that. So stay tuned for that!

I also plan on posting another video soon of me working on some animations and talking about how I go about things and my process overall. Probably gonna be a pretty long video, and probably will feature a lot of me talking crap. But you'll have to live that!

Now, sleepy time! Tomorrow, more animating, and a visit to the cinema! Bye fags!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar