onsdag 17 augusti 2011

NPCccCCCCCC heLLL

So I completed this sucker today:



Gonna keep at the NPCs for a while now, so expect more of the same tomorrow!

School starts in like a week and a half and I'm lookin forward to it! Not school it self maybe, even though it's gonna be interesting with a bunch of new teachers and shit. But mostly because the whole team will be gathered at the same place again! Vilya's been gone the entire summer, so we haven't been able to have any face to face meetings. We have a bunch of stuff to discuss and go over, so looking forward to that!
Also, I much prefer working together and not at home by my self. I focus ten times better during "office hours" and gets more shit done. So hopefully I will work just as hard, if not harder when school kicks off, as long as the teachers go easy on the reports and assignments!

Now, time for some UFC and sleep! Byeee!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar