torsdag 11 augusti 2011

:@@@@@@

So the other day, I actually recorded a video of me doing some animation work. It was like, a good hour of me working and talking about why I do stuff and how I do it. So when I was done recording and were going to save the video, it didn't. And got fucking deleted. So I'm pretty mad about that.

I am going to give it another go, as soon as I'm alone in the apartment the next time. Feels pretty weird just to be sitting around speaking to myself in english, so I prefer doing that when my room mate is not around!



Anyway, here's the animation I did during the recording. It's a fill out animation that's going to be used in cut scenes and stuff to blow more life into the characters. Having just static sprites hanging around tends to make things pretty lifeless and boring. Tiny details like this makes all the difference!

In other news, I went out yesterday with my man Jochen and Tove. Started out at our place with some movies, SNES and lots of alcohol. Ended up in some swings, like 03:00, doing amazing tricks! Also, I managed to pull of a ultra set up I've been practicing in Street Fighter 4, which I don't nail all the often even when I'm not wasted! So that got me pretty (really) excited!

Now, I'm going to sleep. Fuck all you hoes, night guys!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar