tisdag 16 augusti 2011

LEGACY OF CANE!!!!

So today I've been busy working on NPCs for the first village in Secrets of Grindea. Been doing five sprites, all based on portraits made by Vilya. Not gonna be able to show them off just yet, as they don't have any hairdos. Reason for that is that I suck at doing hair, so I'm leaving that in the hands of Vilya.

This is one of the sprites I did that didn't really need much of a hair expertise to get right. Did a walk animation for him just now which turned out pretty cool!



I always get a bit excited when I manage to animate something I've never done before. In this case, I've never tackled a dude with a cane before. Always good to add more stuff to the animating arsenal!

More of the same stuff tomorrow probably! Now, sleeeeep!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar