torsdag 4 augusti 2011

No animations, just me talking craPP

Hey faggots!

Kinda debating whether or not I should keep uploading stand alone animations on a daily basis (ok, somewhat daily basis) or go for less updates with ingame videos instead. I finished up the bee dude the other day, beating the shit out of my fatigue and unfocusness (is that even a word?) that I've been struggling with, and he turned out pretty cool! I love posting often and showing all the shit I do here, but I think it's a better way to showcase my work when it's actually in the game. It looks a lot better when it's all put together.
We'll see.

Speaking of videos and shit, we're getting close to the point when we can actually record a half decent video of the game. I mean there's still a lot of features missing and it needs a few more layers of polish, but it's getting there! I'm just gonna clean up a few of the earlier animations I did, adding shadows and shit to them. So expect a early preview of the game in the next few days or something!

Also, we're getting a site for Grindea, and a devblog. Don't know when it will be up, since it's not really super high priority at the moment, but it's in the making at least. I'll post a link once we get it up and running!

On another note, my Street Fighter career is moving forward! I got the game in the mail a few days ago and I've been playing quite a bit! Since this is the first fighting game I'm not approaching with the button mash mentality, it's actually a lot of fun. Really hard, but I'm getting there! So far I've mainly been focusing on learning to executing shit, but I'll soon take my first baby steps to becoming a pro on the PSN! I'll keep you posted!

Now, I'm going to bed. It's like 6 in the morning. Bye ma'machis!

2 kommentarer:

  1. Good shit!
    IMO, I like when you post and show-off some of the things in progress. But I would look into videos of the game with great anticipation.
    What i've seen so far is just awesome nostalgic. Question is; will there ever be a public version of this game? Seeing a game in production makes you want to play it. That would kick ass.

    Btw, Post your PSN account mawfakka! (or do me! "Freshilicious")
    I don't play around in Street Fighter at the moment, but you'll never know. We might kick some sorry ass in any other game available.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Yes, there will be a public release of the game! We're aiming to have the game completed about a year from now, but that's somewhat optimistic. We have huge (zelda-huge) amounts of content planned for the final product, so the deadline is not set in stone.

    I'll add you! I'm not sure what my PSN account is, I've never really played anything online yet ;D But yeah, we should totally hook up and kick some ass in whatever game!

    SvaraRadera