lördag 20 augusti 2011

VIDEOOO TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMEEEEEE!

Ok, somewhat lack of updates the last few days. Been trying to fix my totally fucked up sleeping schedule with somewhat minor success. Woke up at 23:30 yesterday so, yeah.
Also, I went to the doctor the other day to check some stuff out. As always, I left just as clueless as when I got there, just a little bit poorer. Ohwell.

So! The video I've been promising is finally here! I had to rework it quite a few times, but it turned out okay in the end I guess. Still not 100% used to speaking english super fluently, but yeah!



So, yeah. If this is something you guys want more of, or if you have like any specific requests of stuff I should show or talk about, let me know in a comment or whatever.

Now, I'm either gonna try doing some more work, or go to sleep. We'll see. Later fuckerzzz!

1 kommentar: