tisdag 26 juli 2011

Mistah Bii incoming!

Hey fuckers!

Just a small update with a full turn around of the bee-dude I did yesterday:



Been a really unproductive day though. Bought Scott Pilgrim vs the World for my PS3, so I've been grinding the shit out of that game most of the day.

I must say I really, really hated the game at first. The pacing was super off to me, felt like the entire game was limping with really long knock down time and enemies taking forever to take down. Once you get a grip of it all though, learn a few new moves and get better stats, it's a pretty cool game. It's obvious it was designed for more than one player, but it works none the less!

The game looks fucking amazing aswell, but what else would you expect from a game with Paul Robertson as lead art? Also, it probably has the best soundtrack any game has had since like the SNES days. Entirely made by the super amazing band Anamanaguchi.


Anyway, I'm slowly but surely trying to correct my totally fucked up sleeping habits. I work better during the day, so it feels kinda stupid to wake up at around 4 in the afternoon. So with that, I'm off to bed. Talk to you later suckerrrsss!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar