söndag 2 oktober 2011

Gettin' back in the mix!

So since I medicated myself, I've been able to work much, much better. The itching has been reduced tremendously and hopefully it will disappear all together within a week or two.

I've been working on some bow animations! I've got all of them finished actually, turned out to be a few more then what we first expected. But it's all good!
I'm not gonna post any of them here cause I figured they won't look that interesting on their own. I'll post a video or two when Teddy has got the bows working properly!

So, since I don't have anything of my own stuff to show, figured I could post this:



Crafting? Fully working? Aw yeeeea!
I did not make any of the super menu stuff, that is all Vilyas doing!

Now, I'm gonna catch a few hours of sleep before I need to bounce of to school! Byyeeee!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar