lördag 29 oktober 2011

HAUDOKEN!!

Last few days have been pretty crazy to say the least!

So, a couple of days ago we decided to but a devlog up over at TIGsoruce.com. You know, just posting some shit, getting some feedback, the standard routine.
The next thing we know, we are at the front page of indiegames.com and a dozen other sites, people are blogging about us left and right and we get over 5000 hits on the youtube video we posted on tighsource. The traffic to my blog increased with like a few thousand percent as well.
And while I know this is not some "OMG WE MADE IT WERE SO FUCKIN FAMOUS GIVE US UR CAAASH!!!"-moment, it still is pretty frickin cool! Feels nice to know that there's at least some dudes and dudetts out there that like the shit we're doing!

So we're going to do weekly updates in our devlog over at TIGsource, with videos, screens, WIPs and all other stuff we can think of! So be sure to check that out, next update will feature the co-op and combat system in full action!

So yeah, since I always try to update with some form of animation or whatever when I update here, today won't be any different!
I've spent most of the day reworking old animations and creating some exclusive animations for our female sprite!
I think the first animation I did when we started out a few months back were the running animation for the main character. After doing a hundred something animations, I've gained a few levels so to speak! It's pretty cool to compare the old stuff to the new, you kinda get proof that the hours you put in actually pays off!




For the untrained eye, the one to the left is the new one and the one to the right is ooold. The update features better posture and less stiffness, better pacing and motion, more flowy fabrics and more fleshed out legs! I don't know if the difference is as major to everyone else as it is to me, but yeah. Pretty sweet!

Now, I'm gonna get some sleep. It's 7 in the morning, been working pretty much all day. I'll talk to you later assholes, byyyeeee!

2 kommentarer:

  1. Jag älskar ditt nick på youtube. Fett att ni får sån publicitet redan nu!

    SvaraRadera