tisdag 11 oktober 2011

CHICKAAANS COOP!!!

Been working on this today, along with some other stuff! Sticking with the chicken frame of mind, this is going on top of the chicken coop in the first village!




Vilya did the original sprite, I did the animation!

Besides this, I've been doing some birds and their animations. Mainly ambient stuff today in other words, details that will really bring the game to life. Super excited about doing stuff like this, cause they make such an incredible difference.

So, I think that I can promise. That within the end of this week, I should be able to post a video showing of the village. Like I said, we're working on the details at the moment, so we're getting close. So, yeah! Keep an eye here for some new niffty ingame videos!

Now, time to watch some speedruns and fall asleep. Night fagss!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar