onsdag 28 september 2011

SPEAK PRRIEST!

Hey. Have any of you guys accidentally touched your dick after you've chopped a chili fruit? That's kinda what it feels like when you apply anti scabies cream down there. Only worse.

So, the doctor finally agreed with me and confirmed that I most likely have scabies. So I went and bought a bottle of Tenutex, which is the shit you use to get rid of them. You have to apply it to your entire body, neck down, and let it be for at least 24 hours.
The first hour or so wasn't a pleasant experience. But hopefully, this will solve everything and I'll be back at 100%! Feels like I've been working at maybe 20% of my regular potential the last few weeks, which totally sucks in every way.

But anyway! No Grindea stuff today. I have done a few animations, but it's mostly idle, walking animation and shit like that. Nothing super exciting. I am working on some heavier stuff, but I got caught up in The Binding of Isaac. It's a pretty cool game actually, you should check it out!

I don't want to leave you guys totally empty handed though, so here you go:



That's me. Such a bad ass.

Now, I'm gonna sleep! See ya fags!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar