torsdag 13 oktober 2011

ANIMATING, LIKE A BAWX!

Been busy with animations for breaking stuff today. This here being for a jar och a crate. The crate involved a lot of trail and error and cursing, but it turned out pretty ok in the end I think!




Besides these two, I've got a barrel to take care of as well!

In other news, been starting to get my gym routine back. I had a break during the summer after I hurt my arm due to over training. When I got back to the island I bought a gym card, but the scabies took a pretty huge toll on me and I didn't have the energy to go for a while. But now I'm ready to get back, so it feels super great! I missed it quite a bit, gonna take it pretty easy to start out so I don't hurt myself again!

Now, sleepy time. Tomorrow, I'm gonna be animating smoke. My favorite thing in the world! Night hobos!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar