onsdag 20 april 2011

Ok, been a while since a updated this thing. Main reason being I just don't have time to update with everything I do. Since I'm basically only doing animations, I would have to edit animation reels of every character I'm animating. Which takes a lot of time. Time I rather spend animating something else.
So what I'm gonna be doing is updating with gameplay videos from the game itself and just showing of the characters that way. It looks better, takes less time and you all get to see some sweet in game action from Overkill. Great!

So I'm gonna start things of with a short video made by Teddy, with him trying out our newest addition to the character rooster, the Berserker Knight. All the animations and character models are made by me. Textures are made by Vilya and Jonathan and Lina have done all the 3D modeling except the characters.



I will continue updating with videos as things get implanted in the game. Til next time!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar