söndag 11 september 2011

Enemy Showcase: Mr Flower!

So, here's a quick video of me talking about the flower enemy I've been working on the last few weeks. Sorry about the crappy sound, mumbling and shaky english!



Quality is so-so, I'm gonna try recording with fraps next time I go ingame!

In other Grindea related news, things are moving along smoothly. We've got the inventory part of the menu up and running, and it's looking pretty niffty so far! We've moved on to the equipment section now where we hit some design issues regarding skills and weapon sets. Hopefully will sort that out tomorrow when we're back at the office. And by office, I mean a random room in the library. The glorious life of the indie game developers, aw yeeea!

So yeah, next video will probably be me showing of the menu or whatever, when we got some more work done on it. Until then, stay black!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar